We are glad you joined us today. It is our sincere desire that Southside Baptist becomes a place where you connect with God and others. Here at Southside God is worshipped and honored through relevant messages centered in God’s Word. We trust you’ll find Southside Baptist Church a place you can call home.
2. Help child learn how to get along with others.
3. Help child learn self-control.
4. Help child increase in independence.
5. Help child give & receive affection.
6. Help child begin to understand & appreciate the world around him.
7. Help child develop large & small motor skills.
8. Help child develop a good self-image.
2. Identify letter sounds.
3. Understand concepts such as first, last, next, middle, same, different, etc.
4. Be able to share things in front of peers.
5. Print first and last name correctly.
6. Listen attentively.
7. Follow commands in order.
8. Perform fundamental movements such as walking, running, hopping, skipping, and galloping.
Hours of Operation
Full Day: 6:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Half Day: 6:30 AM – 11:00 AM or 12:00 PM – 4:30 PM
AM Academic Program begins @ 8:00 AM
- Apr 23, 2017Bro. Bradley Cornelius
- Apr 16, 2017Easter 2017 Message
- Apr 9, 2017Benefits Of The Spirit’s Wisdom
- Apr 2, 2017A Recipe for A Fruitful Ministry
- Mar 26, 2017The Cross Is Not Foolish
- Mar 19, 2017I Love My Church
- Mar 12, 2017Unity is a Very Powerful Thing
- Feb 26, 2017Godly Reminders for Life
- Feb 19, 2017Surviving the Storm of Sin
- Feb 12, 2017What Happens to Infants Who Die?